Sunday, May 1, 2011

LETTER TO GOOGLE ADMINITRATOR.

Respected Administrator of Google Internet,


Since from 2008 I am using your Google Internet.Using My Theories and some Experiments I enriched Knowledge of Human beings by substituting Theoretical Inventions in the form of Papers in Google web Documents and in Blogger Documents.
Nearly 800 Papers which are Theoretical Research Papers were provided by me and I allowed them to read in MUNISHKUMAR CHINNAKAR's Blogger in Google.
Since Main News was engaged(2008 to 2011 and still running) in wrong Invention based publications and was supported by Main stream Scientists,I provided News in Google Reader.
Note that My Inventions cleared Problems in entire Science including Particle astrophysics.Eventhough I soved these main Problems I am not getting a single paisa from Adsense for Blooger and Sites.
Ofcourse People took profit from My Blogger but I am not getting any Profit.
Note that If am not getting any help from your Company then probably I may stop entering and enriching the Knoweledge of People through Blogger and web,site Documents.

PLACE:SHORAPUR,
DATE:MAY,01,2011.


YOU'R FAITHFULLY,
MUNISHKUMAR.B.CHINNAKAR
Theoretical Particle astroscientist.
NEAR BHAIRI WELL BOYER STREET OR BHOVI STREET,SHORAPUR,
PIN: 585224
DIST: YADAGEER,KARNATAKA STATE,INDIA
E-MAIL:www.mchinnakar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment