Friday, December 31, 2010

END OF 2010,AN END TO PROBLEMS IN PARTICLE ASTROPHYSICS.

 END OF 2010,AN END TO THE PROBLEMS IN PARTICLE ASTROPHYSICS.

 
NAME OF SCIENTIST: MUNISHKUMAR.B.CHINNAKAR.


                                                       Theoretical Particle astroscientist.












PLACE  OF RESEARCH: MUNISHKUMAR'S SCIENCE RESEARCH CENTRE,NEAR BHAIRI WELL BOYER STREET (BHOVI  STREET),SHORAPUR,PIN: 585224,KARNATAKA STATE,INDIA.



PLACE  OF ENTRY OF RESEARCH: MUNISHKUMAR'S SCIENCE RESEARCH CENTRE,NEAR BHAIRI WELL BOYER STREET (BHOVI  STREET),SHORAPUR,KARNATAKA STATE,INDIA.



 



E-mail:www.MChinnakar@gmail.com.


or


E-mail:www.mchinnakar@gmail.com.
 
OR
E-mail:www.munishkumarcsrcs@hotmail.com



 

NUMBER OF CO-WORKERS : No co-workers.



 
 
 
DATE OF ENTRY   OF  HIGHLIGHTS OF RESEARCH WORKS: DEC,31,2010.
 
 
 
DATE  RESEARCH WORKS:SINCE FROM 1996 UP TO DEC,31,2010.


HIGHLIGHTS.

                 There is always a Solution for particular Problem.The Solution may be Theoretical or Experimental.Since from Centuries  Physics faced different Drawbacks.The Reasons and Solutions for this are obvious from My Bloggers1,2,3,4 in Google.During My Research works since from 1996, I faced different difficulties including unavailable Financial support.Further I was not ready to except any Amount from any of Organisation for My Research Works.The Reason is Guideship from others and Co-working with other may harm the systematic development of Science.Systematic reference based Science should be constructed based on Four Theoretical Methods out of several Methods(1023 Methods).Therefore I alone worked for the development of Science since from 1996 with poverty conditions.Because of best Chances available during correct Research Works I made different Theoretical Researches in different Parts of Theoretical Science.For best Programming in Feature I classified Entire Science into more than 15000 branches.I called Particle astrophysics for Physics,where our Earth is generally treated as an Astrophysical object.In this Particle astrophysics branch I wrote nearly 3400 Papers.In this Branch I built 4 Universe Models using My own Equations.Further I built 40 Theoretical Research Models using My own Equations which explain and help to explain different events concerned to nonliving beings of entire Universe.
                   During end of this Year 2010,I am not finding a single Problem in Physics.Whatever be the Problem in Physics can be solved using My Blogger1,2,3,4.Further same Laws and Equations are appearing in different branches like Particle astrobiology(Biology),Particle astrochemistry(Chemistry),Particle astromathematics(Mathematical science),Particle astroelectronics(Electronics),Particle astrostatistics(Statistics).Therefore there is no Problem in solving Problems in such branches.
                   Thus this Year made me to get best Chances to win completely secrets of Nature through Theoretical Inventions.
 
    However Main Science was already completed,there is no trouble in getting Chances of Financial support from others for the development of My Project works.If more Knowledge is needed then there should be a need of Financial support.If not only summary is sufficient for others.
        I convey happy end of 2010 to My Blogger Readers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment