Thursday, April 21, 2011

MUNISHKUMAR.B.CHINNAKAR'S SITES IN GOOGLE.

NAME OF SCIENTIST: MUNISHKUMAR.B.CHINNAKAR
Theoretical Particle astroscientist.

PLACE OF ENTRY OF DOCUMENT: MUNISHKUMAR’S SCIENCE RESEARCH
CENTRE,NEAR BHAIRI WELL BHOVI
STREET OR BHOYER STREET,SHORAPUR,
KARNATAKA STATE,INDIA.

DATE OF ENTRY OF DOCUMENT:APRIL,21,2011
DATE OF REENTRY OF DOCUMENT:JUN,08,2011


Since from 1996 I invented 3644 events,and I wrote them in the form of Theoretical research Papers.Of these 3644 inventions I published 572+300=872 Theoretical research Papers in Internet based Web Documents in Google.Further I published them in My Blogger named MUNISHKUMAR CHINNAKAR Blogger 1,2,3,4,5.Furthermore I published them in Google Reader News.Of the above 872 Theoretical research Papers 300 are in the form of List where they are not containing 572 Papers.
Since I classified Particle astroscience more than 7000 subbranches,which were pertaining to more than eight branches.
To put further inventions systematically in sites I was needed different My sites options.Therefore I opened new sites in My site options which are,


(1) PARTICLE ASTROBIOLOGY
(2) PARTICLE ASTROCHEMISTRY
(3) PARTICLE ASTROPHYSICS
(4) UNIVERSE MODEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment